If you are on the Keto diet, I think you’d agree that there is nothing that is missed more than a great piece of pizza!
Here I’m going to share with you my recipe for Keto Crustless Pizza Casserole, and you’re going to love the crunch of the toppings so much, you’ll make this again and again!
Yeah, you’ve made pizza with a cauliflower crust before, but that soggy crust with the burnt edge just isn’t the same!
And fathead dough is great, but it’s kind of a pain to make…
This Keto Crustless Pizza Casserole is as easy as it is delicious!
OK…let’s get to it!
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 LB Ground Italian Sausage
- Mushrooms, Green Bell Pepper, Onions
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce (low carb or no sugar added)
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
Of course you can add whatever your other favorite pizza toppings are: Ham, bacon, jalapeños, olives…pineapple???
Yeah, that last one is debatable…
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Steam the Cauliflower to slightly tender and pat dry (don’t cook all the way!)
- Cook Italian Sausage and drain
- Sauté the veggies to slightly tender, and season with Salt and Italian Seasoning
- Spray 13 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray
- Spread Cauliflower across the bottom and season with Garlic Salt
- Pour 1/3 cup of Pasta Sauce on the Cauliflower
- Spread 1/2 of the Italian sausage/Veggies
- Top with 1/3 cup Pasta Sauce, Pepperoni, and Mozzarella
- Spread the remaining Italian Sausage/Veggie mix over the cheese
- Layer with Pepperoni
- Add remaining Pasta Sauce
- Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian Seasoning
- Place in a 400° oven for 30 min